Sunday, 1 September 2013

Fire in laundry room tackled overnight in Eastbourne

East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service have tackled a fire in a laundry room in Eastbourne.

Crews from Pevensey and Eastbourne were called out at 00.19 on 1 September 2013 to a residential property in Upper Avenue.

The fire was confined to a laundry room. Two breathing apparatus and a hose reel were used to put it out. All persons were accounted for and there were no reports of any injuries.


No comments:

Post a Comment