Thursday, 26 September 2013

Kitchen fire, Whitehawk, Brighton

On 25th September at 10.43am crews responded to a kitchen fire at a property in Falcon Court, Whitehawk, Brighton.

Crews from Hove, Preston Circus and Roedean along with the Control Unit from Lewes responded to the fire, which was on the fourth floor of a nine-storey building.

Crews used two breathing apparatus and one main jet. The stop message was received at 11.12am. A Positive Pressure Ventilation fan was used to disperse smoke from the property.

The cause of the fire was accidental.  

No comments:

Post a Comment