Monday, 7 October 2013

Fire at a property in Hove



On 5thOctober at 5.35pm, Hove crews responded to a fire at a property in Rowan Avenue, Hangleton, Hove.

On arrival, crews confirmed there was a fire in the first floor bathroom and used two breathing apparatus and one hose reel jet.

One casualty suffering from smoke inhalation was transferred into the care of the Ambulance Service.

A positive pressure ventilation fan was used to disperse smoke from the property.

No comments:

Post a Comment