Sunday, 15 December 2013

Flat fire in Eastbourne

Firefighters have tackled a fire at a flat in Eastbourne in the early hours of this morning (15th December 2013).

We received reports of the smell of burning and an alarm sounding at an address on Howard Square at 4.55 am.

On arrival crews rescued a man from a flat who was then given treatment for smoke inhalation and cared for by paramedics.

Firefighters used two breathing apparatus and one hose reel during the incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment