Fire Safety Information
Wednesday, 11 December 2013
Woman suffers from smoke inhalation after kitchen fire in Hove
Firefighters from Hove have tackled a kitchen fire which left a woman needing treatment for smoke inhalation.
East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service was called at 21.19 on 10 December 2013 to reports of alarms sounding at an address on Portland Road.
Smoke was also seen coming from a kitchen.
Crews used two breathing apparatus and a hose reel to put the fire out.
An ambulance was requested for the woman.
The fire is thought to be accidental.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)