Friday, 2 May 2014

Kitchen fire leaves man suffering from smoke inhalation

East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service was called out yesterday (1 May 2014) at 18.29 to reports of a fire in a flat in Brighton.

Crews from Preston Circus fire station attended an address on Tilbury Place.

There was a fire in the kitchen of a second floor flat.

Firefighters used two breathing apparatus and a hose reel to tackle the fire, then used a PPV fan to clear the smoke.

An ambulance was called for a man suffering from smoke inhalation.

No comments:

Post a Comment