Normal service has resumed at East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service following this morning's strike by members of the Fire Brigades Union.
The 6-8am walk out is one of a series taking place throughout this week in the dispute with Government over pensions.
Our contingency crews attended an address in Hove after an automatic alarm went off - it turned out to be a false alarm.
Further strikes are planned:
• July 15th 2014 between 1700hrs and 1900hrs
• July 16th 2014 between 0600hrs and 0800hrs & 1700hrs and 1900hrs
• July 17th 2014 between 0600hrs and 0800hrs & 1700hrs and 1900hrs
• July 18th 2014 between 0600hrs and 0800hrs & 2300hrs and 0100hrs (19 July)
• July 19th 2014 between 1100hrs and 1300hrs & 2300hrs and 0100hrs (20 July)
• July 20th 2014 between 1700hrs and 1900hrs
• July 21th 2014 between 0600hrs and 0800hrs & 1700hrs and 1900hrs
Help others to Stay Safe
Can you help us spread our safety messages? Do you have room for our poster on your notice boards or in shop windows? Download it here:
You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter