Tuesday, 2 September 2014

Chip pan fire at Brighton flat

East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service was called to reports of a flat fire in Brighton at 21.55 on 1 September 2014.

Two crews - one from Roedean and one from Preston Circus - attended an address on Bristol Gardens in Kemp Town.

Firefighters used four breathing apparatus while tackling the fire which was in a ground floor flat.

A PPV fan was used to clear the smoke.

The fire - which was caused by a chip pan - was accidental.

There are no reports of injuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment