Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Fire in commercial premises, Saltdean

On 30th September at 20.21, City crews responded to reports of smoke coming from a property on Lustrells Vale, Saltdean.

The building consisted of a commercial shop on the ground floor and a domestic premise above. A fire was found on the ground floor involving a refrigerator.

Crews used two breathing apparatus and Co2 to extinguish the fire. A positive pressure ventilation fan was used to disperse the smoke. An ambulance attended for one male suffering smoke inhalation.

The cause of the fire is believed to be accidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment