Friday, 3 October 2014

Take care when cooking

A safety message is being issued following an accidental kitchen fire in a high rise building in Brighton.

Five appliances were mobilised to Swanborough Place, in Brighton, yesterday evening (2nd October) at 8.01pm.

No action by crews was needed and the fire was out upon arrival.

More than half of accidental fires at home are started by cooking and it can easily happen.

Many kitchen fires happen when people are not paying attention or they leave things unattended.

Find out how to keep safe while you are cooking and what to do if a fire starts in your kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment