East Sussex Fire & Rescue Service were mobilised to a variety of incidents last night (12th February).
At 6.13pm crews were called to Newdigate House, Bexhill, following reports of a microwave on fire, which was out on arrival.
Meanwhile, at 8.39pm firefighters were called to a chimney fire in Old London Road, Patcham, Brighton.
Later that evening, at 9.36pm, firefighters attended a road traffic collision in Church Road, Catsfield, where they made the area safe for the public.
At 9.53pm last night one crew were sent to a camper van on fire in Ingleside, St Leonards-on-Sea, where they wore breathing apparatus, used firefighting foam and one hose reel to tackle the incident.