Monday, 9 March 2015

Firefighters attend kitchen fire in Seaford



Firefighters from East Sussex Fire & Rescue Service were mobilised to a kitchen fire in Seaford this morning (9th March).

The resident self-evacuated before crews from Seaford and Newhaven arrived at the scene and the fire was out on arrival.

Two appliances were sent to Coxwell Close at 10.56am and firefighters used a Positive Pressure Ventilation Fan to clear smoke from the building.

A Home Safety Visit was given to the resident and the cause of the fire was found to be accidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment