Thursday, 12 March 2015

Man suffers smoke inhalation after tumble dryer fire in Saltdean

East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service was called at 19.43 on 11 March 2015 to reports of a tumble dryer fire in Saltdean.

Crews from Roedean, Newhaven and Preston Circus attended an address on Longridge Avenue,

One man was found to have suffered smoke inhalation.

The fire was affecting the roof of a domestic building 15 metres by 20 metres.

Two main jets, ladders and two breathing apparatus were used by crews to put out the fire.


No comments:

Post a Comment